Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone replaced their stock seats with something aftermarket? wanna keep my front prima seats in mint shape so I want to replace them but dont really like the Fiat seatcovers..thinking of getting light weight buckets but wondering if anyone else has done it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
If it's like VW with the airbags in the seats...you're going to set off your SRS lights the moment you unplug your airbag.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm having the fabric inserts in the seats replaced with a vinyl on the 30th. We will be disconnecting the battery before we do anything. That "should" keep the airbag light from coming on. I will let you know if it does.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm having the fabric inserts in the seats replaced with a vinyl on the 30th. We will be disconnecting the battery before we do anything. That "should" keep the airbag light from coming on. I will let you know if it does.

thats a good idea, how much is that going to cost you?

·
Registered
513 Posts
thats a good idea, how much is that going to cost you?
Just the inserts was quoted at approx. $350. I also have him doing the back gate strap, and cargo cover, 500 logo embroidered on the new inserts, and also adding some of the blue on the doors armrest area. I believe with all that I'll be at about $500. I have offered to help that day. I can't do anything with material but I can remove nuts and bolts... Maybe that will save me a $ or 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts