Fiat 500 Forum banner

Aftermarket wheel recommendations

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  todcp 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the custom Fiat scene and I was wondering what are good budget options when it comes to aftermarket wheels for a 2013 Fiat 500 pop. I would like to have 16s on it instead of the stock 15 inches and I'm not sure where to look, any help would be grateful.

#2 ·
Key phrase is "4x98". You could use wobble bolts, but really, you want 4x98 bolt pattern wheel. Stop me if I'm wrong, but I think Fiat 500 is (was) the only car sold in the US with 4x98 in recent years, am I right? Anyway, all the good aftermarket vendors like Madness should be a good place to start. To be absolutely honest with you, there aren't a lot choices in the US. If you feel brave, you should look Europe, they have much more selections of 4x98 rims (duh).

#3 · (Edited)
Check out what the Tire Rack as to offer. 500 madness carries a wide section of alloy wheels to. eBay has lot of wheels to to sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.