Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I am curious do all of these have airbags in the seats?
I just picked up my new Fiat today. 500 Lounge. The seats have tags that say airbag on them.
Guy at the stealership told me they just have the emblem on them, sounds fishy!!!
I assume he didn't have a clue what he was talking about!!!
My presumption is if it says airbag, there is an airbag there!!
Am I correct??? Do my seats have airbags in them??
Do they all have airbags in them???

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Wow Thanks for the reply I did search just didn't find through search. Yeah the guy at dealership was off his rocker!!! just a thought maybe that should be stickey
You're welcome, as for the stickie it might be a good idea but it is pretty easily available with Google so we tend to "stick" those things that are member contributions or much harder to locate by other means. We've had some recent complaints about the term "stealership" so I have edited the wording above, just a heads up. It has been fairly common for many dealers to have little and often times seemingly no knowledge of the 500 they are to be selling, many are improving though so hopefully with time such things will improve. :cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Yup, we have seven air bags and we know where they are at! But dealers dont know anything about it. They just want to sell, sell and sell. Matter fact, some dealers dont even care when i bring up some issues and the respond was "oh... really...?" End of the conversations.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I read about some of the dealers and thank my lucky stars. The people at my dealer here in Tacoma love the car and know a lot about the car. I used to be a salesman. To sell anything you really need to know as much as possible about what you are trying to sell. How in the world do some of the dealers ever sell a car let alone sell enough to keep their doors open? I guess that the car is just so good that it can even overcome idiot salespersons. The poorly run dealers are just costing themselves money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts