Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just replaced my batteries on my 2014 fiat 500L everything works but my A/C would turn on but it won't blow no air comes out? is it a fuse or alternator issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, mnz6324. I had the same problem as you do now, buddy but I didn't replace anything, one day it just started working worse. I asked my family and relatives about this issue but they have never had anything like that, so I used Google in order to find something there but unfortunately, I didn't manage to do it. After 2-3 days, my friend advised me to use a site, he said that they do a good repair of air condition. I'm glad that I used their service because after their repairing everything started working properly and my A/C started blowing again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, mnz6324. I had the same problem as you do now, buddy but I didn't replace anything, one day it just started working worse. I asked my family and relatives about this issue but they have never had anything like that, so I used Google in order to find something there but unfortunately, I didn't manage to do it. After 2-3 days, my friend advised me to use a site, he said that they do a aircon repair. I'm glad that I used their service because after their repairing everything started working properly and my A/C started blowing again.
???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, mnz6324. I had the same problem as you do now, buddy but I didn't replace anything, one day it just started working worse. I asked my family and relatives about this issue but they have never had anything like that, so I used Google in order to find something there but unfortunately, I didn't manage to do it. After 2-3 days, my friend advised me to use a site, he said that they do a good repair of air condition. I'm glad that I used their service because after their repairing everything started working properly and my A/C started blowing again.
What else did they do besides repair? From my experience, really professional services will do more, such as making sure your chemical gas has been topped up, etc. Ever since I found this service, Ive been going to them to make sure they do alot to ensure my unit works for a longer period of time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts