Fiat 500 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm excited to see pictures from the events. I love getting everyone's perspective of things!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hasn't been a whole week and I'm itching for another meet up! Haha. I'm going to look into making some business cards for the AFC. It isn't too expensive and you get hundreds of em!
This way we can hand them out and do the QR code idea!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Hasn't been a whole week and I'm itching for another meet up! Haha. I'm going to look into making some business cards for the AFC. It isn't too expensive and you get hundreds of em!
This way we can hand them out and do the QR code idea!
Kate and I were just saying the same thing. We had a blast last weekend!

I really like the business card idea. Let me know if you need anything like a high res version of the logo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been going through them all day with something always interrupting me. It's only a 3hr job from start to published! Grr...

And now I may have to work on other work that will take 6hrs, but can't wait. Grr...this is how I get behind...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey as long as we see them eventually I'll be totally happy! You're the one putting in the work so thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
hah, no rush. We're not going anywhere anytime soon :p
True, lol.
Hey as long as we see them eventually I'll be totally happy! You're the one putting in the work so thank you!
Yeah, but I always try to post within 72hrs as that has the most impact. People tend to forget about them afterwards. :(

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Awesome! Some amazing cars making it out there!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
That's what I was thinking, I mean if I travel a bit (1hr 15min) I can see some pretty nice rides but I think this is comparable and maybe a little better (higher end maybe).

281 - 300 of 331 Posts