Fiat 500 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Reposting this from the Alabama FIAT Club's facebook just in case we have people on here but not on there:

Alright everyone, hopefully this isn't too short of notice for some. A few of us will be meeting up at the
Birmingham Cars & Coffee this Saturday.

The event begins at 8:30a.m. and runs through 10:30a.m.. Plans past that point are TBD.

Those of us in the Huntsville area will be leaving out around 7:00 a.m. to give us ample time for arrival. If you're interested in coming out feel free to contact us for more details!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Saw a couple Abarth's at Barber Motorsport Park yesterday, white/red and black/red. Anyone here?
The black/red may very well have been Woody on here, I'm sure he'll stop by this thread sooner or later. I think he said he was doing numerous races this weekend. As for the white/red it may have been ShagnAbarth.

There were a lot of us down that direction yesterday but not actually at Barber.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I found the discussion group on FB and hit the join button. There I'll be able to upload the pics.

I tried uploading to the AFC page, but it seems to have ignored it LOL!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
I saw your pics uploaded on the AFC page. I'm pretty sure the group was created by mistake and we couldn't find how to delete it :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yes, the discussion group may be used but it won't notify us like the actual page does. I saw the pictures on the AFC page though! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yep I was at Barber on Friday (not long though) and Saturday afternoon in mine (black/red). I saw a 500 there with a FL tag but didn't get a good look, was that you shutterspeed?

It was great to meet some of ya'll at C&C, I've seen a couple pics from the rest of the day and I wish I could have joined! I'll definitely try to make it to some future AFC events!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Big Saturday this weekend! (April 27th)
We'll be starting at the Birmingham Cars & Coffee then rolling over to the Hoover Met to watch some great AutoX then joining the Birmingham Fiat Studio at the Feast of St Marks Italian Food Festival! If you would like to join us at any of these events or need directions, feel free to pm me and also go to our Facebook page for more details!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey guys! New Abarth owner here that lives in Northern Alabama. Anyone know of some good/interesting roads to take a nice drive on around the Huntsville/Madison/Decatur area?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Hey guys! New Abarth owner here that lives in Northern Alabama. Anyone know of some good/interesting roads to take a nice drive on around the Huntsville/Madison/Decatur area?
Hey, we have a few members in the North Alabama area! If your phone can get the Groupme app, PM me you phone # and I'll add you to our group. It's the main way we stay in touch

·
Registered
299 Posts
Try green mountain! The club had a mini meet up a couple weeks ago and drove up the back of green mountain and back own and it was very nice and fun!
So post some pics! Show off your new baby! :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey, we have a few members in the North Alabama area! If your phone can get the Groupme app, PM me you phone # and I'll add you to our group. It's the main way we stay in touch
I'll look into it! :)

Try green mountain! The club had a mini meet up a couple weeks ago and drove up the back of green mountain and back own and it was very nice and fun!
So post some pics! Show off your new baby! :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I'm On here now. I have talk to some of you in the groupme app but wanted to let everyone know I'm now on here too. I had a Silver 500T that I trade for a White and Red mirrors Abarth. So I had to change my user name I had on here. Hope to do a lot of events with everyone this year.

301 - 320 of 331 Posts