Fiat 500 Forum banner

321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Well I'm On here now. I have talk to some of you in the groupme app but wanted to let everyone know I'm now on here too. I had a Silver 500T that I trade for a White and Red mirrors Abarth. So I had to change my user name I had on here. Hope to do a lot of events with everyone this year.
Welcome...back to the forum I guess.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Hey guys! Just purchased my fiat today from Brannon Honda in Birmingham. I'm living in Gadsden right now.
Awesome! PM me your cell number if you want to be added to the AFC Groupme or like our FB page. We're planning some future meetups for this spring/summer!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been bad about posting on here lately and I blame GroupMe, haha.. all the local guys hang out there because it's quick but I don't have a better excuse to not post here. Hello to the new Alabama folks. I mirror bainbridgeny in saying if you want in on GroupMe or are interested in the Alabama FIAT Club come check us out on Facebook! I'm going to try and make an effort to revitalize my posting here too. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just bought my 500 this weekend, i'm at UAB and have only seen one other 500 running around weirdly. Been trying to join the Alabama Fiat Club but nobody has responded to my submission form yet. :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bump

321 - 331 of 331 Posts