Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving to work this morning I was listening to mp3s off my usb stick and the wife decided she needed to hear the traffic reports on the local fm stations. she hit the button on the radio for fm and....nothing. no static nothing it was if it was on mute. playing with the mute/ volume up and down produced no result. switching to am did nothing. Sirius worked fine. cd fine. mp3 again fine. I shut off the radio and turned it back on again and once again found nothing. tried to scan for a station and it found none.

got to work and I shut off the car. waited 10 seconds and restarted the car. fm and am are now back. Im thinking some software in the radio crashed. anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
13,511 Posts
That happen to the Blue&Me for the phone. She wouldn't go to my contacts on the iPhone phone. She kept asking for a phone number, over, and over. Wouldn't shut up. Finally when I got home, turn off the car. Restarted it, she could find my contacts. Radio steering controls have been very bugging too, since my car was updated a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Smark: Seems like a software bug to me. Ill ook to see if there is an update or flash.....

keep on..keepin' on. :)

Reactions: smark

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
driving to work this morning I was listening to mp3s off my usb stick and the wife decided she needed to hear the traffic reports on the local fm stations. she hit the button on the radio for fm and....nothing. no static nothing it was if it was on mute. playing with the mute/ volume up and down produced no result. switching to am did nothing. Sirius worked fine. cd fine. mp3 again fine. I shut off the radio and turned it back on again and once again found nothing. tried to scan for a station and it found none.

got to work and I shut off the car. waited 10 seconds and restarted the car. fm and am are now back. Im thinking some software in the radio crashed. anyone else have this happen?

gundam2000: Could be a software issue, or through voice command, the Auto play was ON.. Try turning is OFF to see if there is any difference. Was this brought to the attention of the studio??

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
havent gont to the studio yet.
problem has not returned ever?
thinking it was a one time deal.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.