Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother in law just bought the stupid JLo one. It's actually pretty nice. I still liked my 500C better though.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLo. duh

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's awesome. Was it a spur of the moment thing or had she been eyeballing yours for a while?

saw my 500C and really liked it. She decided on thur and bought it today.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your 500C is why I have mine. Have they started paying you commission yet?

I've bought two, you bought one, I sent one other over there who bought a car, and now my MIL. I'm getting swag hand over fist. They joked about having me sell there. I'd do it if there was enough money in it. Not sure there is.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Seems like a case of the pot calling the Kettle black. There is nothing wrong with the model the JLo is driving. It sounds ridiculous to hear 500 owners knocking a particular version of the 500 because its 'girly' and JLo drives it in the commercial. In case none of you have noticed we are not driving Dodge Chargers.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Seems like a case of the pot calling the Kettle black. There is nothing wrong with the model the JLo is driving. It sounds ridiculous to hear 500 owners knocking a particular version of the 500 because its 'girly' and JLo drives it in the commercial. In case none of you have noticed we are not driving Dodge Chargers.
Nope, we're just picking on Pickles a bit...hehe, the JLo edition is supposed to look a bit more classy I suppose and as I said, it is a 500 so it's all good, but I feel we are obligated after all the JLo drama of the past to offer a little harassment even if it is Pickles mom. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I somewhat agree with you... but the Gucci edition is definitely aimed directly at girls.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Your mother in law just helped the sells numbers for February. She could have bought you pea green one cheaper.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Um... I have the Jlo one (see avatar), not the Gucci one.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sensetive sallies. The JLo affiliation is stupid. The car is cool. I thought I kinda said that. Doesn't really affect me either way as it's not my car.

She might have bought my green one had the dealer not sold it days after I traded it. I think they might have had someone looking for one....that's why I got the offer I did on it. In fact, I passed my old car Saturday. It was being driven by a late 50s woman. Go figure!

BTW, I think my studio is starting to ramp up sales. That's a good thing. I have excellent rapport with my Studio and kid around with them a lot. THEY rolled their eyes at the JLo model. I doubt it was to seem cool to me. I'm the uncoolest cat around.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And they laughed when I said they were coming out with a Whitney Houston edition. It's 40lbs lighter and dies without warning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts