Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking on this forum for months and finally placed a deposit on an Abarth 500 last month, so I figured I should finally "come out." I live in the Chicago 'burbs, but I' was born and raised in Southern California. I love Italian clothes, food, wine...and, hopefully, cars.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was kind of hoping for the pearl white (called Funk White in the UK), but it appears that NA only gets regular white. I'm leaning toward metallic black with black/red stitch leather because it will match the sinister kitty which will be parked next to it. Debating over red mirrors and stripes; the vote is tied 1/1.

My dealer seems to think that the cars will just come in and won't be able to be custom-spec'd (at least initially), so I may have to settle on another color combo if I don't want to keep waiting. (Of course, I don't think they know for sure.) My guess is that the first ones will be loaded with options, which is what I want, anyway. Pure speculation at this point, however. I think gray with red leather would be nice, too.

I'm hoping to do some carbon fiber goodies for the interior and maybe exterior if I can find quality pieces. I'd prefer to get the real ones used on the 695 Tributo Ferrari.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your grasp of the obvious is very impressive. Actually, I'll consider myself lucky if I get one that soon.

·
Registered
13,511 Posts
I was just up at our 2nd brand new Fiat dealership. Was told the Abarth won't come in till March of next year. Only maybe 10 cars a month, per dealership. My wife likes the black model. There thinking about, $25,000 loaded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.