Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day that the antenna on my sport is missing. The base is still there. I have no idea whether it fell off (doubtful) or someone stole it (probable), but I would like to replace it. Best ideas on where to get a new one? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I noticed the other day that the antenna on my sport is missing. The base is still there. I have no idea whether it fell off (doubtful) or someone stole it (probable), but I would like to replace it. Best ideas on where to get a new one? Thanks!
Yikes! Well - since yours is missing and you're now forced to buy a new one you could take the opportunity to buy a stubby from Madness. I have no idea the cost of an OE replacement from the dealer but here is the link to the stubby: http://500madness.com/500madness/shop/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=antenna&product_id=705

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
doubtful that it just fell off. its on there pretty tight. I would imagine that some low-life has removed it without your permission.

the antenna mast PN 68073982AA only has a List Price of $9.95, so even if you have to buy one, its not going to break the bank. :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
doubtful that it just fell off. its on there pretty tight. I would imagine that some low-life has removed it without your permission.

the antenna mast PN 68073982AA only has a List Price of $9.95, so even if you have to buy one, its not going to break the bank. :)
Not a bad price at all - forget my previous post. ;)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I was thinking of the Madness one but i don't like it rounds out at the top. It starts off flat like the factory one but rounds out like all the other antennas at the top.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Is there a website where I can order that part from? Or can it only be ordered through the dealer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts