Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as it's asked; anyone here in the Phoenix metro area? I am looking for an owner for some product R&D.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just as it's asked; anyone here in the Phoenix metro area? I am looking for an owner for some product R&D.
I'm in tucson, but frequent the phx area, what do you need?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here in Scottsdale

I'm just waiting or mine to arrive :D. No ETA :mad: at the moment.
My friend has one as well. Lounge 500c she's local as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Realized I had not replied here. My apologies, been working on some other things including a SEMA project for a customer. Also appears I can rent a car from Avis maybe??

I'd like a car in the shop for a short time to do a measurement'/spec sheet for the development of a big brake kit. Take an hour or so and I'll toss $50 to the owner for allowing me to gather info.

Be around this coming Monday than out until Fri/Sat again next week on some other business. If anyone is interested please let me know.

PM me and I'll share the email or phone with you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spent the early part of this week working on Ford's Driving Skills For Life program at two local high schools. Back now for about a week again and eager to see what we can do here. (maybe just tired of teenagers?)

Shop is Broadway and Priest area in Tempe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone still around? Be in Tucson tomorrow and Friday. Back here on Sat and much of next week. Still looking for a car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been out of the loop here...sorry.

While my desire to help owners with some custom big brake options remains, it's taken a turn as Wilwood has produced an 'in house' kit that will be hard to beat for price. I'd still like to meet up with a local owner if possible. Now that I know what the factory is producing for kits we'll look at other options that I know they won't be offering. Mounting data points and such are still required however as they won't share that information with me directly.

If you're still up for a drive by, please let me know!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Been out of the loop here...sorry.

While my desire to help owners with some custom big brake options remains, it's taken a turn as Wilwood has produced an 'in house' kit that will be hard to beat for price. I'd still like to meet up with a local owner if possible. Now that I know what the factory is producing for kits we'll look at other options that I know they won't be offering. Mounting data points and such are still required however as they won't share that information with me directly.

If you're still up for a drive by, please let me know!
Keep in mind sales and service offers are not allowed unless you first become a Vendor, if that is something you want to pursue inform me and I will gladly provide the required information. Welcome back too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts