Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Cabrio yesterday but dealer says the interior rear seat area optional wind deflector is around $500.00! Odd since it shows to be a simple $200.00 option if I preordered one. Any ideas how to find a cheaper alternative?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a Fiat 500 Sport and for some reason it came with a 500C wind deflector in the trunk. I obviously have no use for it and my friends 500C came with one. Are you still in need for a wind deflector?

·
Registered
765 Posts
We have a 500c but I read here that the wind deflector is one of the most useless mods done to the car. It makes no difference.
l
This is not true, it keeps the sun from intruding through the back window when the top is up. :p

There is a small change in the windflow with the shield in place, but the 500 is very well designed so that this add on isnt really needed to avoid buffeting. Mine came in the trunk much like someone said above....but at least my car is a C

·
Registered
1 Posts
500c wind stop

Anyone have an idea of how to install the wind stop? I just have it tucked behind the rear seats. Not attached to anything.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Anyone have an idea of how to install the wind stop? I just have it tucked behind the rear seats. Not attached to anything.

Welcome to the forum. I don't have a c nor experience with one so I cannot offer anything here but we have many c owners and one will surely be along with some info to assist, enjoy the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts