Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hello neighbor! I have yet to see another Fiat on the road but a coworker saw a verde chiaro on the way in to work the other day so there are at least three of us around. I haven't driven through Boulder yet but fully expect to see some that direction.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I saw you spicy, today downtown outside my building. Denver place? Female behind the wheel I think but it sure looked like yours... anyway yellow POP from Aurora checking in. Maybe the only yellow 500 in denver :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Not me! There is a yellow 500c that I see in Westminster with the checkered side stripe. There are so many now. I saw a Bianco perla today in Brighton.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the Denver West area. Currently drive a Grigio Abarth. I had Prima Edizione #217, also in grigio, but traded it for the stinger. My understanding is the Prima went to a gentleman in the northern Arvada area. Great cars. The Abarth leaves a childish grin on my face daily. I am also a hopeless Alfisti, yes, always looking for another. If you live in the area or enjoy a good drive the cars and coffee event in Lafayette is supreme. It happens on the first Saturday of every month. Every kind of auto imaginable. Check it out. 2770 Arapahoe Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026. Good motoring to you all!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I live in the Denver West area. Currently drive a Grigio Abarth. I had Prima Edizione #217, also in grigio, but traded it for the stinger. My understanding is the Prima went to a gentleman in the northern Arvada area. Great cars. The Abarth leaves a childish grin on my face daily. I am also a hopeless Alfisti, yes, always looking for another. If you live in the area or enjoy a good drive the cars and coffee event in Lafayette is supreme. It happens on the first Saturday of every month. Every kind of auto imaginable. Check it out. 2770 Arapahoe Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026. Good motoring to you all!
Did you but your Abarth at the dealer in Westminster? If so im 99% sure i was there the day you picked it up for a service...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hullo Colorado Owners!

I was thinking it might be fun to have a meet and greet at the next Golden Super Cruise (if you haven't been to one and you are a gearhead then you are in for a treat). http://www.goldensupercruise.com/

The next one is Sept. 1st and it might be fun to line up the cinquecentos and get some grins. There are always some amazing cars to see and the various parking lots en route are a good place to park together (I like the HS lot - less crowded typically) then plop down on the sidewalk and watch the beauties go by (and I do mean the four-wheeled kind - with the occasional two wheeled variety).

Unfortunately, I am downright lousy at actually making real plans so if someone would like to coordinate or if you want to look for us there, that works too! Mine is the Abarth with the MYTMOUS plates. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts