Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering.......how do our 500's sound like...i will try later today if somebody has not tried this yet...does it sound like the model on the commercial oh yeah...... and if so do we have a bit of translation on our part to make it work...would be cool to speak Italian to or voice recognition software.....

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I don't speak Italian, so no.

·
Registered
149 Posts
just wondering.......how do our 500's sound like...i will try later today if somebody has not tried this yet...does it sound like the model on the commercial oh yeah...... and if so do we have a bit of translation on our part to make it work...would be cool to speak Italian to or voice recognition software.....
I read that girl isn't even Italian. I feel so betrayed.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who cares yell at me some more..I dont speak Italian but i want to be yelled at in Italian...by that woman
so none of you have blue and me....the voice that asks how can i service you every time you push the voice recognition button on the steering wheel ..thats the voice I want to change to Italian

·
Registered
650 Posts
I googled her.
http://whoisthathotadgirl.tumblr.com/post/12977645908/q-who-is-the-smoking-hot-girl-in-the-fiat-500
I have decided I am OK with her being Romanian. The Romanians are the Italians of Eastern Europe anyway.
Although I admire your enthusiasm, I know many European Italians who would highly disagree with you. ;)

I may consider changing the language on my future Abarth eventually (Is it as easy as pressing a button?). It would almost seem unnatural driving such an Italian car without going full out. I'm sure it'll already feel weird having to drive such a spirited little car on the very lifeless and speed limited roads of North America. :( *sigh*

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so where are you from 3dSteve I assume America so your an American she lives in Milan so she is Italian
we all come from somewhere ...i still want the voice....surprised nobody else is with me....i should have made a poll

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would love to have it speak Italian that would be awesome. please let me know if anyone has success at this. I'm with you on it jimtesla

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am with you!! I want an Italian voice, preferable a man's voice for me but I am happy with any. I actually would love not just an Italian accent but actual Italian language. I speak a little but would love to be immersed in Italian culture in the car :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'd like the voice in English with a sexy Italian accent ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts