Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put a cool muffler tip: I was thinking about removing the stock muffler from the axle back and putting in a pipe [mandral bent] in its place and this exhaust tip: has anybody done something like this? How does it sound?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I would like to put a cool muffler tip: I was thinking about removing the stock muffler from the axle back and putting in a pipe [mandral bent] in its place and this exhaust tip: has anybody done something like this? How does it sound?

A handful of people have gone with a straight pipe, including myself. I believe you referred to mine as "Lord...not another fartpipe on the road",lol. Most made their own, I bought mine, paid 3 times as much, but have a unique stainless piece of art, not fart.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Here's Tweaks,

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...I just dont want to sound like an annoying honda civic. Yours sounds good. I am going to give it a try.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
One of the originals

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
One like mine,

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'll post sound soon. Those are the prices, they are made in Italy. Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche guys use this brand. Lots of clips on YouTube. I have a meeting today with a welder to see what we can come up with in regards to an axle back for the masses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts