Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So someone put a tow hitch into the front bumper at the boat launch around the Abarth badge on my car and drove off.

Started looking at it and the rest of the bumper and 3M clear shield is fine. Debating on cutting that section out and doing a stainless black mesh larger grill.

I would be a larger hole then the attached but looking for ideas. I would almost have to follow the entire bubbled out portion around the Center Abarth badge and remove the trim.

Worst case I just get a new bumper if it looks like junk.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff M

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hmm. does it drive right? That's all that would matter to me. Ever see track cars. If you're not hitting something sometimes, you're not doing it right. #roadrash

·
Registered
17 Posts
So someone put a tow hitch into the front bumper at the boat launch around the Abarth badge on my car and drove off.

Started looking at it and the rest of the bumper and 3M clear shield is fine. Debating on cutting that section out and doing a stainless black mesh larger grill.

I would be a larger hole then the attached but looking for ideas. I would almost have to follow the entire bubbled out portion around the Center Abarth badge and remove the trim.

Worst case I just get a new bumper if it looks like junk.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff M
I want that front end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts