Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody gotten any regular maintenance outside of oil/tire rotation? I'm sitting at about 14000 Miles, have had two oil changes, that's all. I'm too lazy to look at the owners manual to see what's coming up ...

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you have a smart phone (i-phone) you can the Fiat 500 app. A maintenance section listing service schedules is listed. At 16,000: oil, tire rotation, ck and replace air filter, inspect brake linings, inspect cv joints, check front suspension, replace cabin filter, to name a few.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you have a smart phone (i-phone) you can the Fiat 500 app. A maintenance section listing service schedules is listed. At 16,000: oil, tire rotation, ck and replace air filter, inspect brake linings, inspect cv joints, check front suspension, replace cabin filter, to name a few.
Quick note on the My Fiat app. If you have the original version, it may not prompt to update to the latest version. Mine did not even though I run AppBrain. By random chance, I uninstalled and then re-downloaded the app. The new version has the Fiat and Arbarth logos on the launch screen. I find the newest version to be much better that my previous version.

Sent from my Droid using the AutoGuide Free app.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
How can i find out if I have the maintenance program?
daleksic: Send me a PM with your VIN and I can check to see if the maintenance program is on your vehicle.. It will depend on your purchase date of the vehicle as those plans no longer come free with the vehicle, but are available for purchase through Service Contracts at 1-800-521-9922

1 - 9 of 9 Posts