Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done custom 15's yet on their 500? The stock wheels on my Pop need to go asap, but I don't know if I want to go to 17's or not. I don't want to lose any performance since 101 hp ain't much as it is.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you go to the TireRack website, and put in the Fiat 500 as the vehicle to shop for, you can look at a variety of wheels on the car. You can also pick what wheel size(s) you want to view using the control panel on the left side of the "wheels" page. Pretty cool setup ....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go to the TireRack website, and put in the Fiat 500 as the vehicle to shop for, you can look at a variety of wheels on the car. You can also pick what wheel size(s) you want to view using the control panel on the left side of the "wheels" page. Pretty cool setup ....
Thanks for the suggestion! That is pretty cool! Definitely helps to visualize it.

Ferrarino500, which wheels are those? I see you're listed as a vendor and checked out your public profile, but couldn't figure it out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'd like to replace my 15 inch steel wheels with some alloys as well. I get nervous about that whole 'adapter kit' thing though. Not whining, but I wish it was made more clear to Fiat customers as to whether or not certain wheels were in fact approved for the 500 (won't void any warranties).

I guess that's just the risk you take when you go aftermarket. Heck, I'd even be okay if Fiat made it easier to just buy their own specifically made wheels. But at my Minneapolis dealer they referred me to some local custom shop that deals with this sort of thing, so I'm assuming that's not even an option.

As you can see, I'm pretty ignorant about the whole thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts