Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Those are the ones, but in white. Trying to decide between those and a set of OZ that look similar..except are double the price :S

Also, Im not a he, Im a she! :)
Ya, she's a she, sexist pigs!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Sparcos have design input and are licenced by OZ. They are not made by OZ. It's similar to the BBS/ASA wheel relationship.

I've had several sets of Sparcos.

Two different sets on the Fiat

and these are Pistas.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I've also had several sets of OZ wheels.

Save the money. Go with the Sparcos. they are a few lbs heavier per wheel, but if you bang one off a curb or pothole, $136 to replace is tons better than $300+

I've been thinking about changing wheels again. Maybe red or black this time. Undecided.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I put Sparcos on my Rosso wrapped Pop. I got the bronze ones and had them powder coated white. About 2 weeks later the Tire Rack cataloge
shows up and you can get them in any color for the same $136. They require wobble bolts which has worked out OK. I put the Yoko tires on them and they came out 4 pounds heavier than stock.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im still soooo torn on black vs white. I like the look of the black ones cause they're dark and look a bit mean, and I love the red caliper showing through, but Im also really loving pics I see of biancos with white wheels as well. I am planning on deciding before next week and Im really torn :S

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
is yours white? If so, and the white matches, do white. I've had black wheels and have always loved it at first...then regretted it. Black only works on black cars. Every other color looks like your hub caps flew off.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mr. Pickles are those the asseto gara on the verde chiaro. Are they the sliver or bronze? I am hightly contemplating ordering and upgrading to a 17inch from my base pop 15" but my GF may kill me if she finds out i had to buy new tires also.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.