Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of cinqecentos running around (including our 5 delivered primas)

anyone from these parts?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes, I got my Azzurro Sport from Brookdale FIAT in January. I occasionally see a white 500 on the River Road but otherwise have never seen another one on the road.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool beans,

from what I can tell they're mostly in the downtown or close suburbs.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Live over by Linden Hills and work east of St Paul. I take I-94 so if you're in the vicinity, look for a Red Cabrio with Black top and Abarth vanity plate.

Caio

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you know Erik Dieterlie (last name is spelled poorly).?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've only seen 2 500's in the Twin Cities since last fall when I started thinking about buying one. There is now one driving around near SW Minneapolis (Kingfield) - the Rosso Sport I bought in mid Feb.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are quite a lot of 500s driving about the TC area. good to see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There's a new Grigio Sport around the North end of Theadore Worth! And I saw a black 500 drive down our street and drop someone off. Thats the only other one I've seen on the streets.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have yet to see a black 500!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was at the brooklyn park studio yesterday and i think they said they had sold about 200+ fiats so far. Also that sales were picking up. So we should see more of us on the roads. Should we think about starting a TC Fiat club?

Ciao

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not a bad idea, I'm sure we can tag along on some G2Gs with other local clubs like MNBMW if we want.

usually a week-end slower paced cruise in the Minnetonka area with an impromptu photoshoot at the end.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Passed a tan 500 by the downtown Bucca Di Beppo in my 500 this past Wednesday. I also see a white one on the River Road heading north most mornings.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see a white pop with the alloys down at Augsburg all the time, a Grigio sport often on 94east as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
saw an early delivery (mid 2011) red sport with two wheels of italy stickers on the back yesterday at park tavern. anyone on here?

·
Registered
9 Posts
HEY! Wife and i got a pearl white 500 sport! We should do a roll call. And maybe do a meet one night at lake Calhoun any interest?

·
Registered
9 Posts
We should all get together at Sonic off American blvd. Every Wednesday there is a car meet and a few of us been getting together there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.