Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put about 200km on mine since I took delivery, and I love it. But I'm noticing the seats put a lot of pressure on my thighs when driving around. So much so that I feel a little sore around there after driving the car. I'm 5'10", around 145lbs, so I fit just fine in the car. I'm wondering does anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
hav't had any problems with that, i suggest trying a different seating position, play around with the hight and incline...good luck

p.s. i'm 6'1" 205lbs,

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully. I went for a nice 45 minute drive tonight and I didn't notice it as much. I'm coming from Volvo seats so standards are high! :rolleyes: These puppies will need to be broken in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hav't had any problems with that, i suggest trying a different seating position, play around with the hight and incline...good luck

p.s. i'm 6'1" 205lbs,

after more than a year driving the car daily, I still haven't found the ideal position.. :mad: my previous car was a 1976 Mercedes W123 and that car had a perfect driving position!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I'll update this topic. I've had my car for a little over a month and half now, and I'm totally comfortable in it. The seat pressure issue lasted about a week, then I guess I got used to it. I've gone on a few short and long road trips since then, and the car is wonderfully comfortable on the long haul. No aches or pains, very happy with the interior.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I guess I'll update this topic. I've had my car for a little over a month and half now, and I'm totally comfortable in it. The seat pressure issue lasted about a week, then I guess I got used to it. I've gone on a few short and long road trips since then, and the car is wonderfully comfortable on the long haul. No aches or pains, very happy with the interior.

im 6'1" and about 215 lbs. i found the sport seats bolstering a bit stiff, but as you found im sure id get used to it after a while. surprisingly i found the pop and lounge seats more comfortable overall.

seating position. one of very few small cars ive driven where i found a comfortable position right off the bat. the reason is i can take the seat as far back as i need to and still have a comfortable reach to the wheel......because the 500 wheel sticks out almost as far as my corolla wheel then it is telescoped all the way out.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Part of the reason I bought a Pop was because I found the Sport seats too stiff. I'm more about comfort than flash, anyway.

Ryan

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hopefully. I went for a nice 45 minute drive tonight and I didn't notice it as much. I'm coming from Volvo seats so standards are high! :rolleyes: These puppies will need to be broken in.
Funny, I come from a Volvo too (and my car is an Azzurro), and although the Volvo seats were awesome, I don't feel the Fiat seats are that bad when compared to them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts