Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Here is something that I am sure forum members can appreciate!
However we can make this kit available too!
I'd like to know the suspension and wheel set up on that car. Looks good.

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I like that interior

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Here is something that I am sure forum members can appreciate!
However we can make this kit available too!

What rims are those and I'd love to have my front end look like that one, seems that one is an Abarth though right? If not can you also provide info for that as well, the lip adds a nice look I think.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
^ i like the add-on front lip too. any chance there is one made for the sport bumpers? Looking for a nice lip splitter.

Find one drop me a line, I like the idea of a lip for my sport, found one for fairly reasonable price but I'd kinda like a bit different look and hope someone will produce one with enough time.:cool:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Find one drop me a line, I like the idea of a lip for my sport, found one for fairly reasonable price but I'd kinda like a bit different look and hope someone will produce one with enough time.:cool:
Will let you know. spoke to my preferred local tune shop and they wonder if the market is there for them to R&D a nice splitter lip for the sport models.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Will let you know. spoke to my preferred local tune shop and they wonder if the market is there for them to R&D a nice splitter lip for the sport models.

Best price I have found is here: http://500madness.com/500madness/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_55&product_id=338

RRM has a really nice lip in FG and CF but both are a bit costly, he mentioned they pay a lot for them so charge a lot accordingly which is fair but I wouldn't mind something with a little different shape to it to be honest. I'd like the areas under the lights to be a little larger...
sort of like this, best quick pic I could find.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tweak, I too am looking for a full front splitter lip or possibly just the add-ons for the corners... Looking for the shape and possibly testing out how it looks. I'll see if the shop has some time to work with me on that.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Tweak, I too am looking for a full front splitter lip or possibly just the add-ons for the corners... Looking for the shape and possibly testing out how it looks. I'll see if the shop has some time to work with me on that.

Sweet, nice someone else wants this type look, I like the normal lip but smooth and rounded all the way from one side to the other doesn't look nearly as nice as the style in the pic, look forward to seeing what they might come up with.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts