Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally a really useful app that actually save lives. so many times i had to swerve away from a car because it was going to hit me. most of the time that driver is on the phone or txting someone. now statefarm came out with an app that automatically replies to txt messages for you whenever its activated. you can create your own message and activate it so it sends it automatically for you. heres a short video of how it works.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Honestly that should've been a feature available on all phones. Imagine how many lives it can potentially save. Whats happens to people that don't have an iphone or andriod powered phone?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had a free one similar to this for my BlackBerry. I had to uninstall it... It was terrible and cause all sorts of other conflicts with the software on my phone. Great Idea, just hope this one is better.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
So it's like an autoresponder. Neat. I think they should push this with young drivers especially.

·
Registered
65 Posts
that would probably require it to tie into your GPS. I doubt it, you probably need to start it as soon as you get in. Though you may be able to make it turn on when the phone is in a car cradle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts