Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm in Marietta as well. No mods yet but hardcore looking for abarth style side stripes that don't say abarth on them. Not wanting to be all bark, no bite. It's a grigio sport, if you see me around give a wave

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I'm in Marietta as well. No mods yet but hardcore looking for abarth style side stripes that don't say abarth on them. Not wanting to be all bark, no bite. It's a grigio sport, if you see me around give a wave
Look at eBay UK. For the stripes.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Duluth.

I have had my Abarth for a week now, really enjoy driving it. I find myself volunteering to run any errands my wife can come up with.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm in Woodstock, had my Fiat for a little over a week, but it's already getting a lot of mileage, and will be going on family trip to Myrtle Beach early next month. By the way, I wanted this car for a long time but couldn't justify getting it (you can have bigger car for same money, yada yada yada), but my kids' constant nagging to get one finally got to me. Now i'm enjoying my daily commute to Atlanta and try to use backroads all the time whereas before i was dreading it in bumper to bumper traffic on I-75. Moral of the story; listen to the kids :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got my 500 Lounge last week! We should start an Atlanta chapter, get a cool logo, and make a special badge or decal to put on our 500's!

Just a thought!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ok will do. What color seats do you have I ask because I have the red and black ones and dont want them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You guys ought to get a group drive up to the n. ga. mtns. The 500s would be a blast on twisty roads.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im still not sure what to do with this car yet. I would probably take one of the S2000s on the twisties!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks WMWFIAT, just sent a message to your vinyl guy. Excited to see what we can come up with! I have a olive 500. Hoping to do something very classic along the lines of the old british racing green cars with the offset stripe. I am in Atlanta about once a month at Georgia Tech. If anyone gets North I am just across the NC line in the mountains about two hours out of Atlanta. Trying to see if anyone wants to do a meet up for the highlandsmotoringfestival.com in June. It's a lot cooler up here in June than steamy ATL. If anyone has questions let me know. Lots of twisties up this way.

Joe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.