Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here we go...I need an OEM axel back to replace an RRM axel back in my wife's 500C. She is trading her Fiat for a bigger car. Can you believe we, well I just put a RRM axel back in her car??? Grrrrr. Well I'm not going to trade the car in with this nice exhaust. So long story short, I need an OEM axel back prefferly with a chrome tip. Where's her OEM axel back? I left it at the muffler shop and when I went back, they had dispose of it.

Thanks !

P.S emailing me is the fastest way to contact me.
If interested on the RRM muffler, let me know. Is an awesome axel back. Noticeable performance gains.
[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have no idea. I bought it for $600. We removed the twin tips and added a single custom tip that in my opinion fit and looks better than what it came with. All was professionally done by a race shop near Road Atlanta. The whole system is solid black. Doesn't look bling, it looks powerful and racy. Not too big, not too small. Random people complimented the exhaust looks. We copied the look of the European 500 race car, not the Abarth cup, but the 500 cup. Email me and I will email pics. I can't post here. I only use my iPhone. I'm open to offers. We are removing the axel back to recup some money before trading the car and give another 500 owner a good deal on the exhaust...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts