Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where the clips are located for these pillars?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Anyone know where the clips are located for these pillars?
DjChexxx: Not really sure, Im assuming you are trying to install a stereo? You may have to contact a studio for removal instructions... I am prohibited from offering any instruction on aftermarket installations.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually want to install a short dummy antenna, and wrap my headliner in black. Thanks for letting me know FiatCares, I think i may just have to buy a workshop manual :D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I actually want to install a short dummy antenna, and wrap my headliner in black. Thanks for letting me know FiatCares, I think i may just have to buy a workshop manual :D
DjChexxx: Ahh gotcha! well I can definitely help with finding a manual.. check this out:

Owner Manuals, Service Manuals and Service Bulletins SBs, TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins).
To purchase manuals, refer customers to Chrysler Publications: Tech Authority (Web site: http://techauthority.com)
For assistance with purchasing a manual, the customer may call Mopar's Tech Authority at (800) 890-4038
Costs: Service Manuals are $200+
Owner Manuals: Bound editions usually range from $20 - $50 each plus tax and shipping.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
DjChexxx: Ahh gotcha! well I can definitely help with finding a manual.. check this out:

Owner Manuals, Service Manuals and Service Bulletins SBs, TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins).
To purchase manuals, refer customers to Chrysler Publications: Tech Authority (Web site: http://techauthority.com)
For assistance with purchasing a manual, the customer may call Mopar's Tech Authority at (800) 890-4038
Costs: Service Manuals are $200+
Owner Manuals: Bound editions usually range from $20 - $50 each plus tax and shipping.
Could have used this info when I was replacing the evaporator in my Wife's Durango

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Could have used this info when I was replacing the evaporator in my Wife's Durango
JAFA500: Yeah, pretty handy, but kinda pricey;when ya need to know what to do with what parts, the books are quite thorough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts