Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nominate my Triumph Speed Triple. Other nominees? Let's limit this to those of us with a two car garage, just so we don't get too envious.

Dave Preston
Bothell, WA

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I park my fiat half in and half out of a pool of brackish water down at the pier. I let bums sleep n it at night.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a three car garage so my 2012 Fiat 500 and my 2011 Cadillac SRX are parked on one side and my 2008 Harley-Davidson Street Glide is parked on the other side. Isn't great to live in America.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ducati Monster S4:

Their roomates are a KZ900 and a Roadstar (my buddy's, but I get to ride them for letting them park in my spot :) )

All this in one parking space. Another perk of owning a 500 :cool:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
along with my 500 Sport, we have my wifes 2010 Prius in our garage. for us, its a GREAT combination. only thing better would be if she would have wanted to get a Cosmo Blue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 6sp with a matching painted hardtop.

oh wait, that's the other vehicle that I WANT.:p

·
Registered
475 Posts
It lives next to our teardrop trailer; the little trailer actually dwarfs it.

The Power Wagon can't fit in the garage.
We used to fit two MINIs and a Goldwing in there though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Next to the 500 is the GF's escape and then my perpetual project car 1990 VW corrado with two engines and next to that is where my old jeep used to sit bit it's spot is now filled with 3 sets of wheels, engine lift, axles, lawn mower, bikes and other GF Associated junk that I have "inherited".

·
Registered
207 Posts
08 C6, but what you can't see is the Honda Ruckus that I park in front of the 500. The Caddy, my wife's daily driver stays outside...my toys sleep inside.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Visiting my brother in law (2012 POP + Suzuki SV1000S)

Tomorrow I leave for a track day, the Fiat will be trailering the Suzuki SV.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Ducati Monster S4:

Their roomates are a KZ900 and a Roadstar (my buddy's, but I get to ride them for letting them park in my spot :) )

All this in one parking space. Another perk of owning a 500 :cool:
After owning/riding a Ducati, how can you even mention Kawee or Hardly ableson in the same context much less consider riding them? That's like having a Belgion draft horse in the same stall as your Arabian and then think about riding the draft horse.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have to agree with smark.. The smart fortwo is the best garage partner because it leaves plenty of room for my abarth and the doors dont ding on the smart!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts