Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great new video walk around for the Abarth. To me it is the best one yet. Makes me wonder though how long they will keep the driving school since the discontinuation of the free maintenance....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jQtjaZdds

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Nice video. Wonder where their going to get a professional driver, at in every city. Plus a track to practice at. You'll need a new set of tires the first day, of owning the car. Really good way of breaking in a new car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice video. Wonder where their going to get a professional driver, at in every city. Plus a track to practice at. You'll need a new set of tires the first day, of owning the car. Really good way of breaking in a new car.
Don't worry, your tires will be just fine. They are doing the driving experience though Richard Petty driving school, which tours tracks all over the united states.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I know here in Indy the Richard Petty Driving Experience uses IMS. while that IS cool, I would hope they would let the Abarth owners use the infield road course rather than just go around the 2.5 mile oval. we can do that with ALL 500's on May 23rd on Community Day.

but for the Abarth: road course.....COOL oval.....boring. but that's just me. :p

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I know here in Indy the Richard Petty Driving Experience uses IMS. while that IS cool, I would hope they would let the Abarth owners use the infield road course rather than just go around the 2.5 mile oval. we can do that with ALL 500's on May 23rd on Community Day. but for the Abarth: road course.....COOL oval.....boring. but that's just me. :p
Totally agree, turning left constantly would get boring rather quickly in this instance, a road course however would be a blast...wonder if they replace the car if you smash it doing a hot lap...which I'd totally want to do!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts