Fiat 500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
New or not, I know that it is not polite to thread crap on someone else's sales thread. If you want to bring up issues with a specific Vendor I suggest you start a separate thread for it.
This is true! I apologize and really do want caps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
While some members have taken this WAY too far, I am ashamed that fellow vendors would chime in here in our vendor section where they do not belong. That says a lot about things.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
While some members have taken this WAY too far, I am ashamed that fellow vendors would chime in here in our vendor section where they do not belong. That says a lot about things.
Technically they (Madness) are not Vendors on this site, they are of course sellers of FIAT products and services. redred stated something very well, I am very tolerant to everyone and I have to say my patience has worn very thin, too much ridiculous drama going on, if someone has an issue from here forth perhaps it would be an ideal situation to send a PM to someone you wish to help avoid a problem, posting in this thread or any in such a way although you feel is helpful it causing a loss of members to this forum and it is also giving people the desire to visit here less if not look for other forums as an alternative. I am not paid to be here but I enjoy it here, not so much lately as before but I want to enjoy it here and I want the members to enjoy it here as well. I have numerous PMs from people saying I am very fair, laid back and friendly to all, it seems the only solution here is if I take the rules VERY literally and act like a jerk while enforcing them, at least it feels like that is the case. I want to personally thank redred for the comment made above, under the section in the Terms of Service the very first line reads: "Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site." With the comment from redred I will from here on take any slanderous comment or personal attack as a rule violation, if that angers people then so be it but obviously this is the only way to have people stay civil and keep threads at least somewhat on topic. Obviously not every situation will be black and white but tolerance levels have to be raised to maintain some kind of peace here on the forums. I will be discussing things with the other staff to see what the best course of action is so that it is agreed upon and we can hopefully all move forward with resolutions that will keep the forum growing and not seen by others as a very childish forum as I recently discovered is now happening. I wish to apologize to Speedlogix this is being posted here but this is obviously a large source of the problem here ongoing...I do hope it is understood as to why this post is made.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.