Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try to get past the crappy photoshop work. Which wheels do you think look better? Same wheels in 17", one in black and the other one with polished spoke faces.

I think the black ones make the car look tougher.

·
Registered
765 Posts
IMHO the only time black rims look optimal is if the car is done in an all black motif. Otherwise the black rims get washed out and lost by the other brighter parts of the car.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
If that's pearl white, polished. If it's pure white, black with maybe black mirrors.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
IMHO the only time black rims look optimal is if the car is done in an all black motif. Otherwise the black rims get washed out and lost by the other brighter parts of the car.
This is exactly true. You can't even see the detail of black wheels.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Do those already come in that finish or are you going to paint them?

I like the second better on your car, but since it is white, it would be really nice if the finish was white as well.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Changed my mind...

Black with red lip, that matches the red stripe. Add the 500 logo. The side mirrors could be red too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like black wheels on a white car, the only issue is in pics the detail never comes across but in person it looks great!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Changed my mind...

Black with red lip, that matches the red stripe. Add the 500 logo. The side mirrors could be red too.

Funny, I was thinking of that last night and wondering how it looks. Thanks, you just made up my mind :)

Wheels are Novitec N10
500 specific, 4x98 17x7.5" and 18x8"

We're working on having them in stock :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Ronal Bears and custom cover them in brown felt.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.