Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since my car was just built am I to assume that it will come with the new Blue and Me TomTom 2? I am hoping this is the case since it appears that the original Blue and Me TomTom does not have live Services capabilities which I currently use in my current TomTom Go Live Unit.

Anyone know since I can't get any information out of the dealership or my company car folks?

·
Registered
707 Posts
i remember reading somewhere that they were suppose to support live weather and traffic reporting, but that service was not included on these units and that was preprinted in their brochures/manuals prior to the manufacturing of these GPS systems for our Fiats. I was disappointed. But it's not like I use it daily.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I too was a bit disappointed that the TT2 didn't have 'live' traffic and weather, but then again, if it did I'm sure I would be paying some sort of subscription fee. for me.....its not worth it.

BUT if it was FREE? well thats another matter......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
In the Fiat accessories catalog.( Make You Mark) It mentions a option Garmin Nav unit, instead of the Tomtom. 2 different models.

·
Registered
707 Posts
In the Fiat accessories catalog.( Make You Mark) It mentions a option Garmin Nav unit, instead of the Tomtom. 2 different models.
I noticed that recently when scouring through the accessories catalog.. what's up with that??

Plus REAL leather for accessories when it's offered on the Lounge models but not for the sport or pop.. -_-

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I noticed that recently when scouring through the accessories catalog.. what's up with that??
for those that did not order the TT2. its a nav unit much like you can buy at the store. I don't think it will mate up with the B&M like the TT2 does. it also doesn't have the 'port' on top of the dash to mount it. it just gets power just like any other nav.....from the power outlet or USB port.

I saw this listed in the parts catalog at work a few months ago but when I checked the part numbers, no price was listed at that time.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I have a Garmin Nav 1320, that I got for Father's Day. Like the software interface better then my Fiat Tomtom. Friendlier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts