Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got around to setting up Blue and me, I can figure out how to adjust incoming call ringtone volume, but the incoming callers voice is very low volume. Is there a way to turn the volume up? I tried the radio control volume, but no change. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i use the volume control on the steering wheel increase and decrease no problem on the right side

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just messing around with it some more. I can increase the volume with the radio controls after all, I just have to turn it way up. The downside is, the next time the phone rings it absolutely blares inside the cabin. I guess I have to learn to modulate it.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I too have same problem, well, not a problem but annoying fact. When making phone call via voice control, blue and me makes "Austin Power" connection ring tone and it hurts my ear drums.. so high pitch, feels like going through my brain sometimes. But other than that, bluetooth works perfect!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got around to setting up Blue and me, I can figure out how to adjust incoming call ringtone volume, but the incoming callers voice is very low volume. Is there a way to turn the volume up? I tried the radio control volume, but no change. Any advice would be appreciated.

The control for caller volume is in the Radio menu and it is called SPEECH VOLUME.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.