Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500 Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was having problem with the Blue&Me it would come on and the ODO started blinking. I took the battery cables of for 10 minutes and it seem to work and even my USB would work to but now everytime I start my car the Blue&Me ask me if I want it to download my phonebook? How do I get that from asking me everytime I start the car.

Please Help????

Thanks,

Mykey

·
Registered
194 Posts
Why fight it? Just let your car have (acquire) your phonebook and be done with it. If you figure out how to use BLUE & ME with your phone, you'll find it seamlessly allows you to see your phonebook on your dash display, using the controls on the steering wheel, so you can easily call whomever you want from your phonebook. I'm not all that tech saavy, but even I figured out how to use that long ago.

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500 Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have the phonebook to be downloaded every time it ask me to, but thats every time I start my car up. It's not just the one time its every time I start my car??????

Please someone can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mykey

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I had that issue years ago. I final threw away the paring, on both my phone, and the blue and me on the car. paired both the phone, and cars blue and me fresh. It finally remembered my iPhones phonebook. It was madding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts