Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall, I really like the Blue & Me functions. I use it for Bluetooth cellphon and for iPod connection. I have 2 issues and wonder if anyone else notices this?

1- When I use the Blue & Me for cellphone use sometimes I get a "Phonebook Copy in Progress" message. When this is happening it blocks any usage of the cellphone. It seems to happen soon after I get into the car, and can last for a few minutes. Does the system copy the phone book into the software everytime you get into the car and connect to it?

2- When using the Blu & Me for iPod use. I often tell it to "Play Anything". If I hit a song I want to pass I tell it "Next". The "Next" feature has stopped working. If I tell it "Previous" it will go to another song but it wont jump to "Next". And when a song finishes it just repeats it over and over. Probably a software glitch but I can't seem to reset it. I will ask them at the Dealer whe I take it in for 1st service. Anyone else experience this?

Bob

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Every time your phone syncs up it will DL the phonebook. This way it is always updated. Start your car, and make your first call about 2 minutes later

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I've recently purchased a Fiat 500 and my phone - a Samsung Android - synchs up fine, but it asks me to do so EVERY time I start the car, which is REALLY fricking annoying. Does it HAVE to ask me to do this EVERY TIME it starts up? Can't it store the phonebook and be done with it? I don't use my phone in the car much, so I'd rather not be asked this question EVER than EVERY TIME I start the car.

·
Registered
567 Posts
So, I've recently purchased a Fiat 500 and my phone - a Samsung Android - synchs up fine, but it asks me to do so EVERY time I start the car, which is REALLY fricking annoying. Does it HAVE to ask me to do this EVERY TIME it starts up? Can't it store the phonebook and be done with it? I don't use my phone in the car much, so I'd rather not be asked this question EVER than EVERY TIME I start the car.
I have a Galaxy Note and I'm not able to import my contacts ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts