Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Blue & Me USB connection has suddenly stopped working in my Fiat 500 2011. I've tried to 'Forget this device' on my iPhone and pair up the phone again but it's not made a difference.

I've read about removing the negative battery for 30 seconds or so. Has this worked for people? Or do I just need to take it into a dealer and get them to take a look?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
My Blue & Me USB connection has suddenly stopped working in my Fiat 500 2011. I've tried to 'Forget this device' on my iPhone and pair up the phone again but it's not made a difference.

I've read about removing the negative battery for 30 seconds or so. Has this worked for people? Or do I just need to take it into a dealer and get them to take a look?
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
FiatCares

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500 Sport
31 Posts

Yes, it worked for me but after you reconnect the cables, delete all users data from the Blue&Me system and then pair your phone and download phone book. If you don't delete all users data from the Blue&Me system it will ask you to down load the phone book every time you start your car up and I mean every time its annoying.

Good luck,

Mykey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts