Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to enable my iPhone 4 every time I get in the car, turn off bluetooth turn it back on and select blue & me.
Is anyone else having this issue?
AT&T iPhone 4 version 4.3.5 (8L1)
Thanks
Bill

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I love how quick people are to trash talk the competition to there phone. Both Android and Apple are the top of the cell phone market, both have there pluses and there negatives. My iPhone 4 worked fine in the 500 Sport that i test drove for a whole day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To the original poster and to keep the subject on topic, I have extensive issues with my iPhone 4 and the system. I have to download the phonebook every time I start the car and/or the bluetooth does not connect at all causing me to repair the devices, which takes minutes trying to catch a red light long enough.

I spoke to the local Fiat dealership and they said they were aware of the issue and no software upgrade is due. My 3GS worked perfect and had no problem, but I am aware the 4 is the issue.

·
Registered
228 Posts
phone

I have no iossues with using my iPhone to call or recieve calls .However playing music on shuffle it sometimes only plays alphabetically,but its random.I'm on Rogers in Canada

·
Registered
401 Posts
My iPhone 4s worked made calls through the car great the first couple of times. Now it makes the cal but only through the handset and not the car speakers/mic.
Is there a setting, in the car or on the phone that I should check?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
My iPhone 4s worked made calls through the car great the first couple of times. Now it makes the cal but only through the handset and not the car speakers/mic.
Is there a setting, in the car or on the phone that I should check?
I have a button when using the phone that allows me to switch between phone, speaker, bluetooth (car) but mine is Android, perhaps the iPhone has a similar function during a call?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts