Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bluetooth was working fine....suddenly my Apple music won;t play through the speakers. It shows that it's connected on my phone and in the dash of the car. Phone calls are working through the car speakers, but not the music. Ive tried resetting everything. Any ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
My bluetooth was working fine....suddenly my Apple music won;t play through the speakers. It shows that it's connected on my phone and in the dash of the car. Phone calls are working through the car speakers, but not the music. Ive tried resetting everything. Any ideas?

Mine has done this a handful of times in the year and a half I have owned the car with my iphone. It usually corrects itself in a day or so. Hasn't done it in many months though. Technology is annoying sometimes though.

·
Registered
12,728 Posts
If you just did the new iPhone OS update. Might want to re link the phone to the vehicle again. One of our other cars, did that. Both my wife's iPhone and mine, lost blue tooth connect. We deleted old links. Pair them as new again. Worth a try.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I agree about the re-link. Delete the connection on both car and phone, and then re-link. The A2DP profile (streaming music) probably got dropped and only HSP (phone function) remains.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I need to do this re-link dealio.
Ever since the iOS update, I have to manually select UConnect from my phone to hear calls thru the car.
Otherwise it defaults to the phone, which makes no sense.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I tried deleting and resetting once.
It still did not work.
It still just would play music from phone and not though car speakers.
But like I said it eventually started working again after about 3-4 restarts of the car.
I just used the USB connection for music until then.....
I cannot find a pattern or rhyme or reason.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got to be honest.. I didn't know I could use A2DP in my car. However, you guys talk of UConnect. I've got the Blue & Me system in my 2012.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts