Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced the bluetooth connecting (makes the dialing sound and displays the connected call in the dash display) but with the speakers and mic muted?

This is what is happening - it has worked fine for months and now it doesn't. I have tried turning it off and on at the phone to no avail. The voice command works but then when the phone connects: nothing.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
do you have another phone to mate up to? I would try that and also hit the mute button on the steering wheel and radio. maybe one or the other is defective. but I would try the buttons first and then try another phone. if you don't have one, try a friends or family members. if it works then, then maybe its your phone and not the car. if its still not working, call your FIAT Studio for assistance. they'll probably have you bring it and your phone in for service.

good luck and pls let us know what happens. :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Has anyone experienced the bluetooth connecting (makes the dialing sound and displays the connected call in the dash display) but with the speakers and mic muted?

This is what is happening - it has worked fine for months and now it doesn't. I have tried turning it off and on at the phone to no avail. The voice command works but then when the phone connects: nothing.

Greg,

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the bluetooth system. I would recommend contacting your local Fiat Studio as suggested by member F500. Please keep us updated with your Studio experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts