Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed this on their 500?
http://www.12voltnews.com/2012/07/04...-a-pass-touch/

I have locked myself out of my 500 because it's soooo easy to do...I have a Ford Explorer SportTrac which has a keyless pad entry which has saved my be-hind more than once. ;)
A-Pass Touch Wiring:
WIRE INSTALLS
Black: (-) System Ground Input
This wire should be connected to a ground source. Please ensure that no paint or rust exists on the surface where the wire will be attached. Please, also, ensure that the wire is securely fastened to the ground source.

Red: (+12V) System Power Input
This wire should be connected to a constant +12V.

Brown: (-) Unlock Output
This wire provides a negative (-) pulse to lock the vehicle's doors. This wire can also be used to control the Arm Trigger of some aftermarket security products. Please refer to the Installer Programmable Options for programming details.

Orange: (-) Lock Output
This wire provides a negative (-) pulse to unlock the vehicle's doors. This wire can also be used to control the Disarm Trigger of some aftermarket security products. Please refer to the Installer Programmable Options for programming details.

Blue: (-) Factory Alarm Rearm Output
This wire provides a negative (-) pulse to rearm the vehicle's factory alarm after the lock pulse has occurred on the module. The pulse duration is 0.8 second.

White: (-) Factory Alarm Disarm Output
This wire provides a negative (-) pulse to disarm the vehicle's factory alarm before the unlock pulse has occurred on the module. The pulse duration is 0.8 second.

Most User Reviews say it works well, but the trick is wiring it up.
Anyone know if this would work?
(There is a new model - KeyFree Touch Premium -- but it's twice as much and I'm not sure what you get for the extra $$$).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.