Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a red that matches the sport brakes, for my new lounge that's soon to receive sport wheels.

Any suggestions on what aftermarket product matches best?

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Get your self a PMS color match booklet to match the red color. Maybe if I have one I'll match it for you.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Nothing in the pantone booklet matches the color. 185C was close. The red/orange outlined, sport center wheel cap matches the color, pretty close. I would think, any auto supply store, would carry a red high temp brake paint.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks-- I figured a standard red would look good, but was thinking the wheels had a little more orange-red than that.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Thanks-- I figured a standard red would look good, but was thinking the wheels had a little more orange-red than that.
Make sure you prep them properly or they will flake in a matter of months. I was about to do it, but not worth the time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lorvar, after a few days of looking at it, you're right. Not worth the time. If they were a dark rust brown like on my other car, that may be different.

The more I look at the silver on the gray car, the better it looks to me. I might even de-red the new sport wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts