Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 4 new Firestone Winterforce tires professionally mounted and balanced on MSW 6 spoke wheels this week. I had to suddenly sell my FIAT yesterday so I am selling these tires and wheels.

They are the best winter tires on Tirerack and the wheels look great! I paid around $750+ mounting and tax....Im selling all 4 for only $600 flat!! :) These fit the FIAT 500 perfectly. Everybody knows winter tires make all the difference and the all seasons that come with the FIAT don't cut it in the snow and ice. Pickup only, Im located in the Cleveland / Pittsburgh area. First come first sale...

tires here:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Firestone&tireModel=Winterforce&partnum=16SR6FWF

wheels here:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...ke=MSW&target=wheelCloseUp&wheelModel=Type+15

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I bought 4 new Firestone Winterforce tires professionally mounted and balanced on MSW 6 spoke wheels this week. I had to suddenly sell my FIAT yesterday so I am selling these tires and wheels.

They are the best winter tires on Tirerack and the wheels look great! I paid around $750+ mounting and tax....Im selling all 4 for only $600 flat!! :) These fit the FIAT 500 perfectly. Everybody knows winter tires make all the difference and the all seasons that come with the FIAT don't cut it in the snow and ice. Pickup only, Im located in the Cleveland / Pittsburgh area. First come first sale...

tires here:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Firestone&tireModel=Winterforce&partnum=16SR6FWF

wheels here:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...ke=MSW&target=wheelCloseUp&wheelModel=Type+15
Please, PLEASE, tell me you didn't sell it because you were affected by the Jlo commercials and being ridiculed. Seriously?!?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I will offer in trade, 4 tickets for JLo's upcoming show at Madison Square Garden ($400) and 2 autographed JLo shirts size L and XL. (priceless!)

pm me if interested.

Reactions: Triumph

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I will offer in trade, 4 tickets for JLo's upcoming show at Madison Square Garden ($400) and 2 autographed JLo shirts size L and XL. (priceless!)

pm me if interested.
Hahaha, You are an ***, and I mean that with the utmost respect. It's really unfortunate if Jlo is the reason.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a 2012 BMW 1 Series...

This is supposed to be a brutal winter and these snows are brand new, balanced, mounted and the best you can get for your FIAT. I spoke with Joe up at classic FIAT and he said lots of people are asking about winters for their 500. get them here and save a couple hundred $$$. If $600 is too high Ill take offers...these need to go :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I bought a 2012 BMW 1 Series...

This is supposed to be a brutal winter and these snows are brand new, balanced, mounted and the best you can get for your FIAT. I spoke with Joe up at classic FIAT and he said lots of people are asking about winters for their 500. get them here and save a couple hundred $$$. If $600 is too high Ill take offers...these need to go :)
Good deal, but you traded in for a car that catches fire? I rather get a used Cooper. Good luck.

·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the use of the word, "cats" or the fact that that Psilo110 knew about the BMW in this video,lol.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the use of the word, "cats" or the fact that that Psilo110 knew about the BMW in this video,lol.
IMO, what's disturbing is that a seemingly intelligent individual would unload a car that they appeared to really enjoy based soley on their dislike or even hatred for a commerical or a person IN a commercial. :confused:

FIAT could hire Bernie Madoff to do their ads and I would still own my car. I would just contact FIAT USA and give them my opinon. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.