Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday is the day! I am going to buy my wife a FIAT 500c! Deal is done just have to go do the paperwork and she is ours! This one is used but only has 2400 miles on it! Not to bad really! Price is fair so I figured what the heck! Wife will be surprised...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Awesome, bet you'll be driving it more, lol

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I can't let my wife see this. That's exactly what she wants!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. We are trading in our smart for the new one. I was surprised to find a used one but excited when I did. Save a few 1000 for a practically brand new car is not a bad deal for me.

I am very happy with mine so I probably won't drive hers too much. Convertible is cool but I like the looks of my Azzurro Sport.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picked up our FIAT 500c Pop today! Love our first one so much we had to get a 2nd!

Northside FIAT of Indianapolis is AMAZING!!! Joe was our salesman. No B.S. or pressure sales...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
great find and what a great deal!:D

but I'm sure the smarties will be sad to see you go over to the dark side........:p

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
great find and what a great deal!:D

but I'm sure the smarties will be sad to see you go over to the dark side........:p
I haven't told anyone I know yet....well at least I haven't told them I traded my smart. ? what will they think of me?!?!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm waiting for the studio's, to start discounting them. Soooooooo many of them on the lots.
That may take a while. I think a better bet would be a lightly used one; I think dealers will have some used inventory once the Abarth is released and trade-ins begin. Next spring should have some nice deals...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did another smartie, bite the dust?
Yep he sure did... I will be honest and say I did try to trade my smart for a 2012 smart cabrio. For some odd reason they told me I needed $10,000 down...not sure why!!! Kinda glad it feel thru though, I like this 500c a lot more!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Its funny how many of us have 2 500s in the family. What other car/model do you see a lot of people have more than 1? Pretty cool. I know this is an old thread but I thought I would share my thoughts.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have moved on to a 3rd one...I am parking my Abarth at the end of the month and needed a FIAT to drive. Yes there are a lot of us with 2 or more, I think that is awesome and says a lot for the brand!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I have moved on to a 3rd one...I am parking my Abarth at the end of the month and needed a FIAT to drive. Yes there are a lot of us with 2 or more, I think that is awesome and says a lot for the brand!
3? Wow very cool! Way to be a supporter!

·
Registered
552 Posts
13' 500 Sport Grigio - Auto - Sunroof
14' 500L Trekking Grigio Scurro - TDC Auto - Sunroof - Navigation - Beats - Sirius

"La Buona Vita"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts