Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
As some might already know, i live in europe.
I already own a 500e, but im so happy with it, i want one for myself as well.
Now, with the purchase of the one we have, i made a decent deal.
Its hard to find one reasonably priced here, and in the past i imported some cars as well myself from the usa (Hence my nick; Dutchlincoln... :) ) so i'd like to do this again.

Is there someone on this forum that can find me a 2016 or 2017 500E with a very low milage, prestine condition, and a sunroof?
i'd like to import one myself.

If anyone interested, please let me know. Thank you.
Mine is about as good as they come. A 2016 with just 4500 original miles. Two sets of tires/wheels (one for Winter). It is blue over black interior. Zero accident history. Located in central Utah. Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Time to try out a VPN to get around the country restrictions.

You guys are Left Hand drive, correct? Do you have a parts contact (dealership, whatever) that I can order some euro wiper arms from? The USA passenger side arm is mangled and bent looking; the euro arms sit flat. I don't know if I need just the passenger or both arms, but I'd like to sort that out...
Hi there,
i have 2 license plate numbers for you, so you can look it up everywhere. 3-KXH-20 and 76-NTV-1

One i found here is "Winparts.nl" but there are many more.
What i found there is the following: Wisserarmset V24-0558 VAICO voor FIAT 500 C (312_) bouwjaar 2009.09-heden | Winparts.nl - Ruitenwisserarm & mechanisme
and: Ruitenwisserarm voor FIAT 500 C Cabrio (312) 0.9 86 PK » lage prijzen

I will search for some others as well, i'll let you know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Dutch,
I just took a look at those links, and those are the rear wiper arm/ blade assembly. Winparts has an english option, and all I can see is wiper blades or wiper motors.
I'm specifically looking for the front arms; I can get blades locally. A local breaker's yard ill probably be the best bet for a used set.

For the plate numbers, I have not seen a site where you can put in a plate number for parts listings. I do know that in EU the plate numbers are tied to registration / year/ etc. Over here plate numbers are completely arbitrary. I should be able to use those plate numbers if I'm able to find a EU breaker yard.

Thanks for the effort!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i see indeed. I will check tomorrow. As good as all the dutch parts dealers have a license plate input in order to get the correct parts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I found mine with autotrader.com, and being from a different state, had to arrange for the vehicle to be picked up and shipped after I bought it. Similar story for buying it internationally, only paying and getting it picked up is more work :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts