Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/road-race-motorsports-fiat-500-club-sportivo-review

Props to the shop at road race. I went by their shop just the other day and they had all kinda of cars (and jeeps?) they were working on. Rob was really cool and even took the time to talk to me about my Fiat (and cars in general). I had a pleasant experience. I look forward to visiting their shop again with cash in hand for their intake and timing controller. I was just window-shopping for my visit :D

anyways, while i was at the shop, Rob mentioned that Car and Driver's Technical Editor Aaron Robinson had done a full-on review of Road Race's Club Sportivo. :cool: thought i'd post it. In case it hasn't been seen on this forum. I don't browse forums so i apologize in advance if this is duplicated or something

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Thanks for the cool find. I have been waiting for the this write up. Aaron is no nonsense guy so the overall favorable results from him mean a lot. I was hoping they would have written about the slalom times too. He told me it was a second faster through the slalom too. So their findings make me overall happy. Other than the short wheelbase issue that makes for some bumpiness. That cannot be helped. The car is short, period. Still this twist on the 500 makes it so much funner to drive and it shows in the writeups of AUTOWEEK and CAR & DRIVER.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts