Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm all new to the Fiat lifestyle. Can anyone recommend places for getting graphics installed? Do the studios do it? I'm looking to get an offset stripe possibly to match the color of the new wheels I'm getting. :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hey guys, I'm all new to the Fiat lifestyle. Can anyone recommend places for getting graphics installed? Do the studios do it? I'm looking to get an offset stripe possibly to match the color of the new wheels I'm getting. :)
I did my own graphics. Not too difficult, and it was my first time working with vinyl.

Can be seen here:
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/13-fiat-500-pictures/73289-aelfwynes-500-sport-felina-post880514.html#post880514

Start with a small one (I did the hood vinyl first) to get a feel for the procedure before doing a large one. I also did a "wet" application with soapy water.

I ordered mine from ProMotorStripes on eBay.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm I've done small vinyl install but nothing that requires me to be super straight and have surgeon precision. I'm so ocd it would drive me crazy if the lines were not aligned from the hood to the roof, lol.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I did my own graphics. Not too difficult, and it was my first time working with vinyl.

Can be seen here:
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/13-fiat-500-pictures/73289-aelfwynes-500-sport-felina-post880514.html#post880514

Start with a small one (I did the hood vinyl first) to get a feel for the procedure before doing a large one. I also did a "wet" application with soapy water.

I ordered mine from ProMotorStripes on eBay.

I ordered from the same place, and also did it myself. It wasn't that hard.

Check with local shops that do tint. They're much more likely to do a good job than a body shop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, found some nice ones on eBay and the glorious Internet. I checked local shop and they want $450 so here's to a DIY project! Going for the offset stripe and stripes below doors. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts