Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
There's a amp in the rear cargo. Subwoofer is under the passenger seat. I just looked under the driver's seat on my car. That cable runs up in to the seat, for the heated seats, and seat belt sensor, it looks like.

Not to change subjects. Bose system is a 7 channel system 2 tweeters in the A pillars, 2 woofers in the door panels, 2 mid range in the rear panels, subwoofer under the seat. Amp in the rear.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
found them under the front seat, go figure, but while i was down there i found some cables. Does anyone know what it's for?
airrrrr baaaaaaaaaaggggssssssss.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
I think the air bag sensors, are in the frontal area of the car. That's when you hit something. Or some theres somekind kind of impact. Unless they work with the seat belt sensors in the seat.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
How does the air bag in the seats get power?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
And if it's anything like german cars, unplugging them even for a second trips srs and to the dealer you go to reset the dtc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Air bags have YELLOW plugs

The seat air bags or whatever air bag, have yellow plugs. Anything else like heat, power, etc will have black plugs.

So if you see a yellow plug leave it alone.

Brock
12 yrs of Automotive Seating Engineer....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found them under the front seat, go figure, but while I was down there I found some cables. Does anyone know what it's for?
i cannot find my jack etc. (ps, i have the same cables which are not connected to the bracket; yours are...mine dangle). anyway, my question:

did you find them near the tire compressor kit? do you have a tire compressor kit?

thanks, tom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dealer says that when the car is not equipement with a compact spare, there is NO jack. so i have the inflator kit, but apparently no jack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts