Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the Shine 'n Show Car Show at the BF Goodrich plant in Woodburn, Ind just East of Ft. Wayne on August 13th. Anyone else want to join me? I've attached pics of the flyer.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a great day! Parked next to a 1975 Fiat 124. Good conversation and lots if cool cars!

Wish some other Fiat 500 owners could've joined me. Monster Mopar is coming up in September in Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Speedway. I'll get the info. Anyone interested?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
sorry, wish I had seen this earlier. just now ran across your thread. sounded like a nice show. any more pics?

FYI, the Indiana Chapter of FLU (Central Indiana Italian Car Club Assoc) is having a meet/cookout in Kokomo in Sept. can't remember the exact date, but if you check the link below, you can find it listed, along with a meet in October to drive down to Nashville/Brown County from Indy. may be a bit far for you but just in case, you're more than welcome to attend.

here's a link:

http://www.meetup.com/find/?keyword...+USA&gcResults=&submitButton=Search&op=search

Note to "administrator": this is why we should have a 'regional' section, so that we could go to, for instance, the "Midwest Region" and see what is happening HERE in OUR area. or, at least one of the moderators should have moved this to the "Events and Meets" section of the forum for more exposure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts