Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a cargo area cover that covers the entire area with the rear seats folded down?

The WeatherTech one only covers the area behind the seats. We need the whole area covered to carry the kids (4 feet and fur).

I have looked at the rear seat delete threads, and that may be the way to go.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Does anyone know of a cargo area cover that covers the entire area with the rear seats folded down?

The WeatherTech one only covers the area behind the seats. We need the whole area covered to carry the kids (4 feet and fur).

I have looked at the rear seat delete threads, and that may be the way to go.

Thanks
Pinecone: I have checked Mopar.com and they do not have anything that covers that much surface area; all they have are nets smaller cargo covers. May I suggest 500Madness??

·
Registered
12,814 Posts
I just use a old throw down area rug, down the middle of the car. You can make your own own from auto carpet, at any auto supply store. Never every see anyone carry that kind of custom item for a 500.

Check out some of the airline magazine, that sells specialized stuff. Sometime they carry dog cover up protection for seats, and cargo areas in them.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...4-hGIq2twfJ9ND0CA&ved=0CIkBEPMCMAI#ps-sellers

http://www.hunterk9.com/site/870877/page/867801?gclid=COro-OSCg7ACFWwDQAodljS0lw

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the ideas.

This should be an idea for a new product. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Try to get a piece of rubber roofing material. Cut it to size, roll it, store, then unroll when needed. Talk to a local roofer they will always have scrap.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you plan to leave the seats folded most of the time, I would try some particle board/plywood covered with carpeting, shouldn't be hard to cut it to fit. I was planning to make one to fit my Golf for a while. You could put a lip at the front to keep the kids from slipping down behind the front seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts