·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Col Pudgebutt

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have wanted a Fiat 500 ever since I saw "The Big Blue" years ago. It would be cool if our windshields could open out like the one in movie.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I'm watching the original version of The Italian Job (1969), and it's loaded with classic 500s. Just watch for the street scenes in Turin!

·
Registered
588 Posts
There's a "new" movie out here in Los Angeles called "The Intouchables" starring Francois Cluzet and Omar Sy. It's a wonderful feel good movie (based on a true story, whatever that means) that came out in 2011. It's French (French movies are not my favorite, so for me to love this movie means all the more) and it's very good. Anyhoo...the very rich & elegant & classy aristocrat that Francois Cluzet plays owns a Fiat 500 that you can spot very clearly and delightfully somewhere towards the middle of the movie; however, it is never driven. It's a red one (looks like Rosso Brillante) and it looked llike it had Lounge wheels, although I think POP, Lounge & sport are only models here in the U.S.? not sure. My mom living in Beijing recommended this movie to me and when I told her that "my Fiat" was in the movie, she said she was going to watch her DVD again just to look at it. The main car in the movie is apparently a Maserati Quattroporte V (?).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts